The position will be offered on an initial 6-month fixed term contract at £35k – £35k pro rata depending on experience and qualifications. Our opening hours are Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:00.
This Executive Assistant role reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer, the Business Development Director and works closely with two other Directors. This role will require excellent organisational, exceptional workload planning and governance skills, so previous experience and confidence around supporting busy executives is essential.
Monday – Friday Hours (9am – 5.00pm)
This role will be responsible for overseeing the smooth operation and governance across all entities across the organisation, including the co-ordination of senior management and leadership calendars, running the board & executive meeting agendas, minuting meetings and following up on decisions and actions. The right candidate will have had previous C-Suite board experience, with a well-established confidence to communicate effectively across the executive, board and committee teams.
What’s on Offer
We’re looking for an experienced Executive Assistant who is looking for their next challenge. This role is initially 3 to 6 months, with the potential to be extended further. The organisation can also offer a competitive salary and flexible home working (occasional travel to the Manchester office may be required
- Have relevant experience working with committees.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to write clearly and concisely for a range of audiences as well as interact with key individuals at all levels.
- Be an enthusiastic team player with a strong customer focus.
- Possess strong administrative, organisational and planning skills with strong attention to detail.
- Producing and improving a range of reporting packs using PowerPoint
- Providing support to the CEO, Business Development Director and Financial Management Executive including forward planning of workloads and coordinating and collating all relevant paperwork including printing of monthly management accounts.
- Providing efficient meeting preparation, distribution of meeting documents, updating documents after the meeting and updating document repositories
- Providing support with ensuring all paperwork is authorised appropriately within agreed timescales
- Producing documents using a range of Microsoft software
- Completing regular ad-hoc printing, scanning and binding tasks, and compile committee packs for key meeting.
- Knowledge of Sage accounting system would be advantageous
To be suitable for this role, you will have the following attitudes, skills and experience:-
- Experience working with accounting/law/compliance/risk concepts, or a qualification/part-qualification in accounting/law/compliance/risk.
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office
- Enthusiasm for communication and presentation of relevant business information to multiple audiences
- The ability to connect with colleagues.
- A positive, enthusiastic attitude to development.
To apply email your CV and personal statement to firstname.lastname@example.org.