In 2018 we will be launching a new Wigan Community Karting championship where every month local residents aged 10+ can race teams from others wards in the borough at Three Sisters Racing Circuit.
We want to boost participation in this great family team sport, and create opportunities for residents of all ages to volunteer as race marshalls, mechanics and engineers, and general grid mates.
We are currently restoring and testing second hand karts to get them race ready and are actively looking for drivers and mechanics to take part in our test days at Three Sisters Racing Circuit.
HOW YOU CAN GET INVOLVED
- Sponsorship – in kind or cash. Tyres, components, safety wear, digital marketing
- Volunteer personal/staff time . Seeking Engineers, mechanics or grid mates ( general volunteers)
- Spread the word – Tweet@GetMeMotoring or follow us on Facebook/theblairproject
- Donate via our website www.theblairproject.org
WHAT YOU WILL GET IN RETURN:-
- For local residents, the opportunity to race karts and be part of a team for low or no cost.
- For sponsors, your business name/ logo on the vehicle, which will be promoted on all our social media channels to enhance your brand profile and Corporate Social Responsibility credentials.
- For professional mechanics and engineers, the opportunity to give back and pass on your skills to the next generation.
- Positive PR & media exposure
To benefit please email our head of marketing Marilyn Comrie OBE Marilyn@theblairproject.org